Every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. This lumber is pressure treated with micronized copper azole in order to protect it from termites, fungal decay and rot. Ideal for a variety of applications, including decks, play sets, landscaping, stair support, walkways and other outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements. This lumber can be painted or stained. When used properly, it is both safe and environmentally friendly.
- Pressure treated for long-term protection against rot, fungal decay and termite attack
- Lighter, more natural appearance
- Can be primed, painted or stained
- Treatment process has achieved a number of environmental certifications
- Building code compliant (ICC-ES report ESR-2240)
- Durable and designed for outdoor construction
- Shop more Lattice to find the right option for your porch or deck!