The VistaView CableTec Stainless Steel Cable Railing Assembly Kit is not only visually sleek - it is also functional, thanks to its sturdy construction. This set allows simple cable railing installation that saves you time and effort. This do-it-yourself kit can be installed by anyone with just a wrench and some cable cutters. Everything you need is included in the package: 45 ft. of 1/8 1x19 stainless steel cable with a 3-3/4 in. threaded terminal machine pressed on 1 end, a SwiftCatch fitting that receives and locks the bare end of the cable, a washer nut for tensioning and locking, a flat stainless steel washer and 2 white end caps. These kits eliminate the need for measuring exact lengths and hand crimping. The cable and fittings are made of type 316 stainless steel. This classification of steel is marine grade and boasts great durability and resiliency in harsh climates. The threaded terminal with 2 in. of thread allows apt tensioning for the runs while the SwiftCatch keeps the stainless steel cable locked in place on the opposite end. The ends are well-hidden within the end posts. Enjoy your stunning views with the easy-install VistaView CableTec Stainless Steel Cable Railing Assembly Kit.
- Easy install-with a wrench and cable cutters, this do-it-yourself kit can be installed by anyone
- Quality material-made of stainless steel type 316, all cables and fittings are ultra-durable
- For different applications-can be affixed to posts made of metal or wood, interior or exterior
- Complete set-includes cable, threaded terminal, swift catch, washer nut, flat washers and caps
- Buy with confidence-VistaView quality and service is tops in the industry
- Residential-great for home decks, stairs and interior railings
- Return Policy