FARM TO TABLE 10 in. Stainless Steel Sauerkraut Pounder, Food-Grade Tamper has 2-end sizes 2 in. for narrow and 2.5 in. for wide mouth jars. Ideal tool for pounding cabbage to draw out liquid and then packing it tightly into your jar or crock. Our uniquely designed cabbage tamper helps you pound cabbage for sauerkraut or kimchee and other vegetables and fruits with leverage and comfort, getting your fermentation off to the best start. The design is sleek and feels wonderful in your hand. It's ergonomic design becomes a kind of kitchen sculpture. Care: dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Perfect for mason jar packing and canning and to ferment veggies - Fits Ball, Kerr, Bernardin Canning Jars as well as Fido Jars and Ceramic Crocks. Unlike wood and bamboo, steel does not crack, splinter, wear or break and is dishwasher safe. The perfect kitchen tool for making sauerkraut and kimchi.
- Stainless steel sauerkraut pounder: made from 100% food grade sanitary stainless steel 430, this vegetable tamper will provide much cleaner fermentation for sauerkraut, kimchee and pickled veggies
- Fits both wide mouth and regular mouth mason jars: use in any wide mouth or regular mouth mason jar, has perfectly designed 2 in. and 2.5 in. end Dia and 10 in. length to help pack those veggies in
- Lower maintenance than wood: unlike wood and bamboo, this stainless steel sauerkraut tamper will never warp, crack, splinter or break, and is dishwasher safe; safely pack your pickles, cabbage, carrots, etc.
- Heavy duty yet lightweight: hollow stainless steel cabbage pounder allows for easy maneuverability; Designed to fit Ball, Kerr, Bernardin Canning jars, as well as Fido jars and ceramic crocks
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Return Policy