Fill and seal expanding foam sealant is urethane foam designed to fill large areas quickly and permanently. Uses include filling holes, cracks or gaps that require a complete airtight and waterproof seal but are too large to be filled with ordinary caulk. The foam expands approximately 3 times its original volume, is tack free in approximately 45 minutes and fully cured in 12 hours. Dispensing apparatus included with each can. 12 oz. can.
- Used primarily for sealing penetrations and air leaks in the building envelop, fills cracks, gaps and holes
- Interior or exterior use
- Stainable, paintable, moldable
- Closed cell for blocking radon gas and air infiltration
- Click here to learn more about Eco Options and Energy Efficiency
- How much do you need? Let our calculator help: