The 2-1/2 in. PVC Coupling is a socket-like connector that is designed to join lengths of conduit pipe. This fitting consist of 2 female ends with a center stop. PVC construction offers heat, fire and corrosion resistance, and it is recommended that PVC cement be used with this fitting to ensure secure attachments.
- Ideal for joining lengths of conduit pipe
- PVC is heat, fire and corrosion-resistant
- Use with PVC cement to ensure secure attachments
- UL and CSA safety listings for safety
- Quick and easy to install
- Made in the United States
- Note: product may vary by store