EVERWOOD is the perfect wood-replacement for outdoor projects. Whenever you need the look and grain of real wood, combined with the worry-free performance of recycled resin, this superior (and proprietary) synthetic material delivers. EVERWOOD has been the go-to outdoor faux-wood at some of America's most famous theme parks and on custom building projects around the world, since 2003. The material is available in a variety of nominal lumber dimensions to allow you to create with freedom. See drawing for actual product dimensions. It is semi-structural, stiff, strong and easy to cut, screw and glue. Just like real wood. The lumber comes in a black finish, has a natural wood-grain surface texture, and can be painted to fit your project using any high-quality, exterior-grade paint. Acrylic enamels and alkyd (oil-based) paints will provide the best performance. No sanding or priming is necessary. With a 15-year limited warranty, EVERWOOD is easy to use and even easier to live with. If you can build it from wood, you can build it from EVERWOOD. From fences to furniture, decking to trim, bird feeders, docks, trash can enclosures, and HVAC screens. The only limit is your imagination. Please note: EVERWOOD is a semi-structural lumber and should not be used for structural purposes. Highwood USA is not responsible for misuse of the product - this includes (but is not limited to) suitability of the product/profile sizes chosen/methods of attachment within any project.
- Looks just like real wood - our high-grade poly is the most authentic real-wood look on the market
- Made in Pennsylvania from recycled plastics
- Designed for the outdoors - will never rot, absorb moisture or degrade
- Strong and durable- cut, screw and glue this material just like wood
- Available in black only- but just like any trim, it can be painted any color (we are offering clearance-pieces in assorted colors)
- Various profiles available - let your creativity run wild, the possibilities are endless