Every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. This lumber is pressure treated in order to protect it from termites, fungal decay and rot. Ideal for a variety of applications, including decks, play sets, landscaping, stair support, walkways and other outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements.
- Effective against termites, rot and fungal decay
- Lifetime limited residential warranty
- Can be primed and painted or stained
- Soft cedar-tone color
- Use hot dipped galvanized fasteners (meeting ASTM A 153) and connectors (ASTM A 653 class G185 sheet)
- Click to discover the benefits of pressure treated wood