Every stud meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. Framing studs are ideal for a wide range of uses from framing of houses to basic interior structural applications. Studs come in several widths for structural framing, structural walls, interior and exterior walls. As long as studs are properly primed and painted or sealed and stained they can be used in exterior applications.
- Every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance
- Lumber can be primed and painted or sealed and stained.
- For interior or exterior use
- New home construction or renovation remodel projects
- Common: 2 in. x 4 in. x 7 ft.; Actual: 1.5 in. x 3.5 in. x 92-5/8 in.
- Untreated premium lumber
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project