Dean Column is the innovator of the patented Lally Lock System. These plates are designed to accept a 1/2 in. bolt that is screwed into the coupling nut inside the embedded fastening unit. The Lally Lock Caps do not have to be welded. The Lally Lock Base Placte is connected to the column with a concrete screw.
- Cap Plate has two 5/16 in. holes, four raised legs to fit the column size, two 1/4 in. slotted holes, four 3/8 in. oval holes, one 9/16 in. counter sink hole and one 1/2 in. hex head screw (5/16 in. hex head bit not included)
- Base Plate has two 5/16 in. holes, four raised legs to fit the column size, two ¼ in. slotted, four 3/8 in oval hols, one ¼ in counter sink hole and one Phillips head concrete screw (Philips head bit is not included)
- Designed for new construction and remodeling
- Made of a low carbon steel
- To be used specifically in conjunction with the 3-1/2 in. Dean Column