The 4-1/4 in. Solid Brass Dutch Door Bolt is made with professional grade solid brass and finished off with idhs premium, hand polished finish. Included with both standard and mortise strikes, this Dutch Door Bolt can be used on Dutch or French doors and casement windows. With its period authentic design, luxury finish, and heavy-duty solid brass, this door bolt offers a unique blend of style and durability that will greatly compliment your homes decor. Demand quality, demand idh.
- Often referred to as the Dutch door bolt, this period authentic reproduction heavy-duty surface bolt is used to secure the door or could be mounted on the top of a Dutch doors lower stationary half or on French doors and casement windows
- Specially designed spring-loaded tension detent ball ensures the bolt is held firmly against the guides to prevent marring of the bolt surface and rattling
- 4.25 in. classic design surface bolt is both functional and decorative as it is sure to enhance the decor of any room
- Solid brass screws included
- Tools required: screw driver and mortising tools if installing mortise strike
- 2 strikes included