Driveway Markers Snow Stakes Driveway Reflectors for Easy Visibility at Night. Specialized in manufacturing fiberglass reflective driveway markers. We offer a variety of different options with more competitive price and high quality for our customers. Driveway marking to do at night. As markers for the end of the driveway and as guides for backing in and out of garage. Protect your curb and grass from running over by trash trucks, where the grass meets the street. As driveway markers on ranch, safer for horses and cars and can be pulled out when you mow instead of having to work around them. Driveway marking to do for snow season. Practical for plowing snow in the winter. Easily seen in the dark and high enough, line your driveway during the winter, wouldn't go off into your lawn with the snowblower Perfect for marking your drive if you need plows to know the boundaries also nice for visitors to see the edges of your drive. Save your mailbox from the plow. 100% Risk-Free Satisfaction Guarantee-We also offer you 100% Risk-Free Satisfaction Guarantee to let you buy with confidence. no questions asked. However, we are quite sure that you will be super impressed with these useful driveway markers/snow markers which is not only effective but reasonably priced too.
- Complete set for most driveways - includes 50-pack yellow 48 in. solid snow stakes 5/16 in. Dia reflective driveway markers, reflective tape is silver grey, 6 in. L
- Fiberglass driveway markers - flexible and visible, can also take more abuse and bounce back most times when snow is rolled on them or a plow blade makes contact with them
- Safety signs - reflective driveway markers by reboundage far superior to non-reflective markers, in the daytime or night the reflective snow stakes will provide a better reference point and are just overall easier to see
- Perfect for curved driveways - designed to roadways and hazardous areas fire hydrants and more
- Easy to install and use - pointed tip inserts easily into ground, a good rule is place 1 marker every 10 ft. (more for curved driveways)