The Trap Tite Trap Seal is designed to be used in conjunction with a code approved trap seal (often referred to as a P-trap) in drainage systems including floor drains. Trap Tite is available in 4 sizes: 2, 3, 3.5 and 4. Typical applications for the Trap-Tite include 2, 3, and 4 floor drains, basement drains, mop sink drains, and other types of drains used in maintenance areas. The Trap-Tite blocks harmful sewer gases and/or pests from entering a finished building space in the event that the P-trap is not sealed with an appropriate amount of liquid.
- Prevents harmful sewer gases from entering building
- Mitigates trap seal loss due to evaporation
- Protects against entry of vermin into habitable spaces
- Sealing rings on the outer edge of the Trap-Tite will keep device in place for the life of the product while the inner flaps will open when liquids pour down the drain
- ASSE 1072 rated AF-GW
- Rated for grease-laden waste applications