ARC-185 is a rectifier adopting the most advanced inverter technology. Welding power source can offer stronger, more concentrated and more stable arc. When stick and work piece get short, its response will be quicker. Power cords extend to 700 ft. still can use normally. Specifications, Type: Stick Arc DC Inverter Welder. Supply Power: 115-Volt and 230-Volt, 50-60 Hz, 1-Phase. Rated Input Current: 230-Volt/33 Amp, 115-Volt/45 Amp. Current Range: 230-Volt/180 Amp, 115-Volt/130 Amp. Nominal DC Open Circuit Voltage: 75-Volt, Output Voltage: 27.2-Volt. Duty Cycle: 50% at 180 Amp. Cooling Method: Forced Air Fan Cooling. Usable Electrode, 230-Volt: 1/16 in. to 3/16 in. 115-Volt: 1/16 in. to 5/32 in. Power Factor: 0.93. Dimension: 16.0 in. x 6.5 in. x 12.0 in. Net Weight: 16.0 lbs. Packaging Size: 19.5 in. x 9.0 in. x 13.5 in. Packaging Weight: 22.0 lbs. Packing List: ARC-185 Stick Arc Welding Machine, 7 ft. Power Cord, N6-50P Plug (on the machine), 10 ft. 300 Amp Electrode Holder Assembly, 35 mm to 50 mm Lead Dines. 10 ft. 300 Amp Work Clamp Assembly, 35 mm to 50 mm Lead Dines, 230-Volt to 115-Volt Power Adapter, 2-Pieces Electrode of 1/8 in. 2-Pieces Electrode of 3/32 in. Owners Manual.
- Advanced IGBT Inverter technology, excellent arc stability, hot start, anti-sticking, force adjusts, steeples amperage control, use on all of generator, also is very perfect
- Very easy to starting and improvers, simple to operate, performance is remarkable, LED amperage display, very solid structure and professional configuration
- Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over-voltage protection, under voltage protection, over current protection, over load protection
- 50% duty-cycle at 180 Amp, ensures long time welding, the current range from 20 Amp to 180 Amp, very suitable for welding of various materials and projects
- Optimized to deliver a flawless weld, making spatter and post-weld cleanup almost non-existent, the strength of its components makes this a reliable work tool for professionals or personal use
- ETL listed, all machines tested
- Return Policy