Specification - Processes: TIG (GTAW), Stick, Arc. Supply Power: AC 95-Volt to 260-Volt, 50 Hz/60 Hz, 1-phase. Rated Input Power: 230-Volt/8.5KVA/37 Amp and 115-Volt/4.8KVA/42 Amp, TIG Current Range: 230-Volt/18.8-Volt/10 Amp to 225 Amp and 115-Volt/16.5-Volt/10-Amp to 165 Amp, Stick Current Range: 230-Volt/32.0-Volt/10 Amp to 225 Amp and 115-Volt/28.0-Volt/10 Amp to 165 Amp. Nominal DC Open Circuit Voltage: 65-Volt. Output Voltage TIG: 230-Volt/18.8-Volt and 115-Volt/16.5-Volt, Output Voltage Stick: 230-Volt/32.0-Volt and 115-Volt/28.0-Volt. Duty Cycle 104°F (40°C): 80% at 225 Amp. Cooling Method: Forced Air/Fan Cooling, TIG-Arc Start Method: High Frequency and High Voltage, Usable Electrode: 230-Volt/1/16 in. to 3/16 in. and 115-Volt/1/16 in.-5/32 in., Power Factor: 0.93, Protection Degree: IP21S, Dimension: 15.72 in. x 8.52 in. x 12.85 in., Net Weight: 27.0 lbs., Packaging Size: 20.0 in. x 12.6 in. x 14.8 in., Packaging Weight: 36.0 lbs. Included - TIG-225HF TIG and Stick Welding Machine, 13 ft. 250 Amp Professional TIG Torch Gun, 300 Amp Electrode Holder, 10 ft. Cable, 35 mm to 50 mm Lead Dines, 300 Amp Work Clamp, 10 ft. Cable, 35 mm to 50mm Lead Dines, 8 ft. Power Cord, N6-50P Plug, 230-Volt to 115-Volt Power Cord Adapter, 8 ft. Argon Gas Hose, 1-pieces of Tungsten 5 in./64 in., 4-Pieces Electrode 1/8 in. and 3/32 in., Owner's Manual.
- TIG-225HF integrates advanced MOSFET Inverter technology, allowing excellent arc stability and the most beautiful welds, whether the material is stainless steel, alloy steel, low carbon steel, copper, iron, pig iron, cast iron, etc., the welding effect is absolutely ideal, the machine can be swiftly operated and can efficiently finish any tasks from home repairs or professional use, the new lightweight model design gives the machine an elegant structure and makes the machine very easy to carry
- TIG-225HF is a professional argon arc welding machine with outstanding performance and a robust and elegant structure, this is an industrial level machine - high-frequency and high-voltage arcs are easy to start and ensure 100% perfection, the current of 10-225 amperes is very suitable for welding all types of thicknesses regarding work-pieces, the outstanding 80% duty cycle can also ensure long-time welding
- TIG-225HF is an intelligent power supply system built with a sleek and modern design, the automatic selection function can automatically detect the input voltage and will adjust to the suitable conditions on its own, additionally, you can easily manually adjust it in the range of 95-Volt to 260-Volt for specific requests, this machine is designed for demanding industrial work and construction, including simple tasks and chores around the house
- Extending the power cord by 700 ft. can also resist power fluctuations and cable attenuation, at that extreme length, the machine can still work perfectly and flawlessly, ensuring that the work is efficiently completed, it is extremely suitable for difficult operations on construction sites, agricultural sites, relatively remote areas, and even suitable for simple tasks around the house or workshop
- TIG-225HF has a variety of safety protection functions, such as automatic voltage fluctuation compensation, over-heating protection, over-current protection, over-load protection, TIG torch gun safety protection, solenoid valve gas control, etc., the fan has an automatic temperature control function, which can make the machine run very quietly
- Return Policy