Beautiful plants are healthy plants, and sometimes they may need some support and protection when they are getting established. Staking and trellising are vital gardening tools for gardeners. Achla Designs has plant supports in many sizes and styles, for container and in-ground gardening needs. With sturdy construction and quality that will last for many seasons, the spiral trellis is great for supporting perennial plants like ivy, philodendron or other compact climbers. The top is finished with a leaf and this trellis has a stabilizing cross-piece at the bottom to keep it from toppling over once spiked into the ground or large container.
- Spiral treliss for your plants: give your plants the support and protection they need while getting established with this vital staking and trellising tool, and turn them into beautiful and healthy plants
- For garden beds or container: designed to support stems in garden bed plantings or larger flowerpots and planting tubs, use for indoor and outdoor plants, measures 8 in. Dia x 42 in. H
- Weather resistant: made of wrought iron with traditional style and techniques, it features a twist with leaf detail at the top, and has a black finish that is powder coated, giving it a clean matte black finish and offering a weather resistance that is superior
- Easy to use: it is so easy to use and no assembly is required, just spike it into the ground or the soil of a large container
- Warranty included: all items have a 90-day manufacturer's warranty