Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (ADS) 3 in. x 100 ft. solid corrugated drain pipes' singlewall design provides superior stregth while the HDPE construction allows the pipe to be a flexible light weight solution for your outdoor drainage project.The pipe can be connected using either a variety of 3" singlewall fittings including tees, wyes, elbows, or couplers. Soild or "non-perforated" singlewall pipe is an ideal choice for moving water away from a collection point such as a catch basin, downspout, or sump pump outlet.
- Made of high density polyethylene
- Flexible polyethylene construction installs with ease in uneven terrain
- Strong construction helps withstand weather and human elements
- Pipe is solid to move water away from a collection point
- Installed in culverts, parking lots and highway edge drains