Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (ADS) 4 in. x 10 ft. Triplewall Perforated Drain Pipe is constructed with triple bonded high density polyethylene (HDPE) for exceptional pipe stiffness. With smooth inner and outer walls and a corrugated structural core, it is designed to have superior pipe stiffness to PVC sewer and drain pipe. This drain pipe is ideal for collecting water in foundation or french drain applications, or in a septic leach field to allow effluent water to permeated back into the ground. Triplewall perforated pipe is the preferred choice for residential drainage projects, septic leach fields, and agricultural drain outlets.
- Triple wall pipe can be used for many applications including, onsite septic, retention walls, downspout runoff, sump pump outlets, foundation footers, and curtain drains
- Triple wall pipe is unaffected by extended exposure to the suns heat and ultraviolet radiation, it is immune to freeze/thaw conditions while the characteristics of HDPE allows it to be corrosion resistant to acids, alkalis, and salts, and will not rust
- Triple wall pipe is made of three bonded layers to provide exceptional pipe stiffness the smooth inner wall, corrugated structural core, smooth outer wall provide strength-to-weight ratio and stiffness rating at least double that of any competitive pipe
- Spun welded bell end of ADS triple wall has been designed for a tight fit to provide a soil tight connect, and eliminates the need for glue
- ADS triple wall will accept standard PVC or styrene sewer and drain fittings
- Return Policy