UV/HEAT PROTECTION IN SUMMER: High quality spun polypropylene fabric is UV stabilized and breathable, which makes the row cover to protect plants from UV damage while allowing air and moisture to reach the plants. STRONG WIND PROTECTION: Lightweight floating row cover can also be used for pollination control. The garden cover also provides some protection from destructive winds. FREEZE PROTECTION IN WINTER: Light-weight frost blanket provides up to 28°F frost protection and 85 percent light transmission, and traps heat and moisture to speed germination and extend the growing season, therefore produce higher, better and earlier crop yields. Plant blanket fabric in various ounces helps your plant survive in cold weather. Heavier fabrics will do a better job of keeping warm. COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT FOR PLANTS: Frequently applied, plant freeze protection covers will definitely create a superior living environment for plants. Since row covers control the light, heat, moisture, pest, wind speed, and so on for plants, you will have a bumper harvest.
- Super heavy-weight FRCs (1.5-2.0 oz./sq. yard): are usually used to extend the growing season in spring and fall, allow 30 percent-50 percent light transmission, recommend of freeze protection and season extension, resist harsh weather such as wind, snow, hail
- Protection high quality spun polypropylene fabric is stabilized and reusable, and allows air and moisture to reach your plants
- Easy installation measured size as described, easy to cover it on the plant top personally
- Multi-application protect your vegetable such as tomato, pepper, pumpkin, strawberry rows, fruit trees, citrus and shrub, flowers as well as newly-sown grass
- Weather protection protect plants from snow, hail, frost in the winter and birds during the growing season
- Return Policy