Andersen 100 Series windows offer superior strength and performance because they're made with Andersen's patented Fibrex material that's 2X stronger and more durable than vinyl. Factory-finished interiors and exteriors are available in a variety of colors, feature a matte finish, never need painting and won't fade, flake, blister or peel. Andersen stands behind its products with superior warranties, like 20-year limited warranty on glass and 10-year limited warranty on non-glass parts which is even transferrable to the next home owner. The Home Depot also stands behind your entire project with a Lifetime Craftsmanship Warranty.
- Andersen 100 Series is environmentally responsible, energy efficient and budget-friendly, making them a better choice for your home
- Variety of hardware styles and finishes and grille patterns allow you to add style to your home
- Awning windows are hinged at the top and open outward from the bottom allowing for ventilation and protection from the rain
- Available in 6 exterior colors and 4 interior colors
- Window hardware folds down so it doesn't interfere with your window treatments
- Innovative Fibrex composite material is sustainable, low maintenance and durable