Arctic Ice Tundra Series has a very unique freezing point of 5°F and is designed to help maintain a consistent freezer temperature in coolers. While not as cold as dry ice, Arctic Ice Tundra Series can be used as a suitable replacement it has been shown to maintain frozen temperatures for days in controlled testing. Due to its low freezing point, Arctic Ice Tundra Series can take from 18-hours to 36-hours to freeze, depending on the temperature of freezer and number of panels being frozen. To ensure Arctic Ice Tundra Series panels are frozen, the freezer should be turned to its lowest setting or at least 0°F. It is recommended that Arctic Ice Tundra Series be used to maintain frozen goods, such as ice cream, meats, fish, etc. Use weight equivalent to dry ice normally used for great, reusable results. Store panels in freezer so they are ready when needed. Arctic Ice Tundra Series panels are also top rack dishwasher safe. Arctic Ice uses non-toxic, high performance phase change materials or PCMs, to keep cooler temperatures anywhere from ice cold to frozen. Each panel is ruggedly designed with expanded surface area to provide exceptional cooling capacity and efficiency. Spin welded seals keep our panels leak free for a lifetime of use. Arctic Ice products are proudly made and are warrantied against defects from workmanship for life.
- Arctic Ice cooler ice packs: the Arctic Ice Tundra series reusable ice pack freezes at 5°F designed to keep frozen goods frozen, great for hunting, fishing, transporting frozen fish and meat and ice cream and popsicles
- Freezer packs: this large Arctic Ice Tundra series ice pack is an all natural product derived from vegetable oils and is designed for use in a large cooler or portable cooler to help keep frozen things frozen
- Long-lasting ice packs: Arctic Ice portable ice packs for coolers last much longer than ice, features a leak proof ultra-sonic spin welded cap, features a maximum surface area for faster cooling and can be used with ice in ice chests and coolers
- Arctic Ice reusable ice pack: these ice packs and freezer packs are tested to be reusable up to 100,000 times
- Arctic Ice: compare long-lasting Arctic Ice packs to other brands including Colpac Ice Packs, Engel Coolers, Rctic Coolers, Yeti Ice, Nek Ice Packs, Igloo Ice Packs and Igloo Cooler, Medela Ice Packs, Fit and Fresh Cool Coolers and Rubbermaid Ice Packs
- Ice pack for coolers: Arctic Ice Tundra series freezer packs are ideal for use in coolers to help keep frozen goods frozen when you're on the go
- Large container size
- 7.5 in. x 9.5 in. x 1.1 in.
- 2.5 lbs. freezer grade phase change material