Art3dwallpanels peel and stick tiles are smart and unique products that will simplify your life. The tiles can be easily installed directly over existing panels or smooth surfaces. Especially designed for kitchen backsplashes and bathroom backsplashes, the tiles are resistant to the heat of stovetops and the humidity of bathrooms. Installation Surface requirement: the tile needs to be installed over a clean and sleek surface. Please note that rough surfaces such as porous wood, embossed ceramic tiles or textured wallpaper are not suitable to install. Not all the latex/repainted walls can be installed directly, for latex or repainted wall, we recommend using the 3M Spray Adhesive to give the installation extra protection. Tiles should not direct contact with flames, steam or submerge in water. Do not install tiles less than 16 in, away from the top of the stove. The new arrived peel and stick wall tiles may have little gel smell. The smell will dispel in 2-days to 3-days. If you want to remove the tile, you could use a hairdryer to warm up the adhesive and pull softly, starting with the corners. Then use a cleaning product to remove the excess glue left by the peel and stick tiles.
- Come in box of 10-self-adhesive tiles, cover 9.3 square-feet, size of each tile: 12 in. x 12 in.
- Extra bigger size: 12 in. x 12 in., a 12 in. x 12 in. tile covers 40% more areas than a 10 in. x 10 in. tile
- Especially designed for kitchen backsplashes and bathroom backsplashes
- Easy do it yourself, peel and stick installation
- Flexible and humidity resistant
- Easy cut with the utility knife or the scissors and trim
- Easy clean and maintenance
- Light weight and heat shield
- Embossed textures design