Bees need you, Native Bees are the most prolific pollinators on the planet but because of habitat loss, their population is declining. A solitary native bee can pollinate several thousand blooms per day, regardless of chilly or cloudy weather and because their focus is pollination, they do not produce honey or beeswax and make friendly, non-aggressive garden partners. Hand-crafted from FSC certified pine and bamboo, this bee house is sealed with a non-toxic water base finish. Its Bamboo tubes are designed to mimic the holes found in the wild. Once a female bee establishes her home, she will lay her eggs, fill the tubes with pollen and seal off the entrance with mud so her young can grow safely until next spring.
- 12 in. tower with 90 plus tubes for bees to lay their young
- Attract safe and super productive pollinating bees
- Hand-crafted with FSC certified pine and bamboo
- 8 mm bamboo tubes to shelter next spring young
- Easy to install with a single nail or screw using built in key hole on solid back panel
- Bee kind to your garden and help the bees
- Click here to learn more about Eco Options and Sustainable Forestry