Decorate your interior or exterior space with old-fashioned natural pine Tongue and Groove boards. Create a country, cottage or rustic cabin look and feel. Every Eastern White Pine board meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. Tongue and Groove boards have a wide range of uses from ceiling paneling to accent walls and wainscoting. Perfect for interior or exterior projects, boards are light weight and easy to nail, saw, trim or cut. Choose a finish to match your look as paint, stain, whitewash or clear finishes can transform any wood project. Nails, screws or construction adhesives can be used with Tongue and Groove pine boards. Used for centuries in elegant and rustic settings, pattern stock paneling will remain gorgeous for years to come.
- Strip is used to give a level surface for attaching wallboard, paneling, etc.
- Each piece of this lumber meets the highest quality grading standards for strength and appearance
- Interior or exterior use
- Kiln dried for extra stability (KD/HT)
- Actual size 0.75 in x 3.5 in x 96 in
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project