Berkey water filters provide the ultimate in waterborne contamination removal. They are used worldwide to set the international standard for water filters used in clean or hostile filtration environments. Owning a Berkey Water Filter gives you the ability to utilize almost any outside natural water source and transform it into the best tasting, purest drinking water possible. All while using a natural method without the use of chemicals or complicated processes. For normal everyday water from your faucet or for challenging environments like wells, rivers, and lakes, Berkey is the most flexible and adaptable filtering system available. Berkey water costs just 1.7 CPG to produce. Through diligent testing and research, we have proven that Berkey water filters remove viruses to purification standards, pathogenic bacteria, cysts and parasites to undetectable levels, and harmful or unwanted chemicals to below detectable levels. The filters in the Berkey system not only took the industry by storm with these unheard of benefits but also added the ability to reduce toxic heavy metals such as lead and mercury without removing the beneficial and nutritional minerals needed to support a healthy body and mind.
- Includes Big Berkey stainless steel housing (upper, lower, lid and spigot etc.), 2 black Berkey filters, and 2 fluoride elements
- Holds 2.25 Gal. of purified water; designed for home use for 4 to 16 people
- Big Berkey is made with high grade 304 stainless steel and measures 8.5 in. D x 21 in. H when assembled
- Each (1) purification element has a lifespan of 3,000 Gal. that's 6,000 Gal. for a 2-filter system
- Each (1) fluoride filter attaches onto the stem of the black element, as a post filters, and can filter up to 1,000 Gal. (3,785 liters)
- When most Americans drink a glass of tap water, they're also getting a dose of industrial or agricultural contaminants linked to cancer, brain and nervous system damage, developmental defects, fertility problems or hormone disruption