Popular heirloom variety grown in the northeast and throughout the U.S. Beefsteak fruit prized for flavor and size, perfect for slicing and summer sandwiches. Produces large, meaty, red fruit over a long season, maturing late and providing a fresh harvest in late summer and fall. Resistant to fusarium wilt (F) and nematodes (N). Indeterminate, grow in a tall cage or tie to a stake for support. Maturity: 90-days after planting.
- Matures later than many other varieties, providing fresh harvest later in the season
- Indeterminate, grows tall and produces throughout season
- Disease resistant
- Meaty tomato, great for sandwiches
- Popular heirloom variety tomato
- Tips for Growing Tomatoes.Click here to learn more.
- Shop all small planter pots here.Click here to learn more.