Plunging an 8 ft. or 4 ft. ground rod into the earth takes some extra oomph. Bosch helps you accomplish this important electrical task with the Steel Ground Rod Driver for SDS Max demolition hammers. At 10 in. long and constructed with high-speed steel, this durable device is designed to drive 5/8 in. and 3/4 in. ground rods below the surface so you can safeguard expensive equipment from electrical shock.
- For driving ground rod
- For heavy-duty use
- Not intended for use in concrete
- Fits Bosch SDS-MAX hammers, competitive SDS-MAX driver hammers and Hilti hammers using TE-Y and TE-FY shanks (sold separately)
- Helps you comply with NEC and UL ground rod standards
- Material application: clay and soil
- Includes: 1-SDS-MAX ground rod driver