This sliding door hardware is made of high quality steel in high temperature fine black powder coated surface ensures anti-corrosion and years of beauty and longevity. The modern twist on the classic barn door not only saves space, it allows the ability to open up multiple rooms. Suitable for indoor decoration in kitchen, bedroom, dressing room, club, pub and so on, waterproof and rust resistant tract kit also a nice door accessory for barns, garages, stables, etc.
- High strength industrial grade tracks and pulleys can easily hold 350 lbs. loads
- Great for doors 1-3/8 in. thickness to 1-3/4 in. thickness, maximum door panel width is 30 in.
- Rollers: rollers are designed to ensure quiet and smooth operation and ease of sliding your door around
- Door stop: 2 doorstops on the track ends prevent the pulley from rolling off the track, doorstops can be located freely along the track according to your needs
- T-shaped floor guide stabilizes the bottom to keep it from swinging as it's moved from side to side
- I-shape hanger: this I-shape hanger is made by carbon steel, durable and smooth
- Ordinary screws are used for wood walls and cabinets
- Package included: barn door hardware kit, all assembly hardware is included as you see in the pictures, door not included
- Pre-install notice: 1) only the hardware is for sale, doors are not included, 2) the hardware package has lag bolts for wooden walls, 3) our sliding barn door hardware kit is compatible with door thickness from 1-3/8 in. to 1-3/4 in. 4) if you have a door trim, you would better put a header board that is as thick as the trim and then attach the rail to the header board, 5) you need to have at least 5 in. of space between the top of the door to the ceiling to accommodate the hardware, 6) we use 2 hangers to hold 1 door, for a single door kit, there will be 2 hangers in the package, for a double door kit, there will be 4 hangers, if you have a door that is either too wide or too heavy, then you can purchase additional hangers for that door