Replace the motor of a worn out fan with the Broan-NuTone C350BN replacement motor assembly. This is only compatible with the old NuTone model 696N, 696N-R01 and 696N-R02 with a housing size of 8" X 7.25" (manufactured prior to the year 1999). It does NOT work with current 696N-R03 fans with 7.25" x 7.5" housings. This replacement motor assembly takes 10 minutes or less to install; easily snaps into your existing housing, does not require any wiring.
- Compatible with old NuTone models 696N, 696N-R01, and 696N-R02, with housing size 8 in. x 7-1/4 in. (manufactured prior to the year 1999).
- NOT compatible with current model 696N-R03 with housing size 7.25" x 7.5
- Fits NuTone 696N without "R0" number, 696N-R01, and 696N-R02, with housing size 8 in. x 7-1/4 in. only - or units manufactured prior to the year 1999 (not compatible with housing size 7-1/2 in. x 7-1/4 in.).
- 50 CFM, 4.0 Sones
- Genuine NuTone replacement part designed for peak and reliable performance
- For any questions regarding product features, installation, or specifications, please call our Technical Services Dept. at 800-637-1453, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 7:00 pm EST.