Internet #206201592

Model # W16010306X

0096037183731

Builders Choice

1 in. x 3 in. x 6 ft. S4S Walnut Board

  • Surfaced four sides (S4S) hardwood board
  • Premium clear walnut wood
  • Great for interior home projects
$ 35 73
store icon Loading Buying Options...
package icon Loading Buying Options...
Sorry, but we ran into issues loading these options. Please try refreshing.

Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

Product Overview

  • Surfaced four sides (S4S) hardwood board
  • Premium clear walnut wood
  • Great for interior home projects
Walnut S4S boards add elegant finishing details and emphasize the special care that has gone into your home’s interior. Perfect for a variety of projects, Builders Choice premium walnut wood is easy to work with and great for machining and finishing. Boards are surfaced four sides (S4S) with flat and parallel faces and edges. Featuring only the finest grade and straight grain texture, it’s easy to achieve a natural or rustic look with millwork, furniture, shelving, and much more.
  • Actual: 3/4 in. thickness x 2-1/2 in. width x 6 ft. length
  • Smooth surface on all 4 sides (S4S) requires minimal sanding
  • Recommended for interior use
  • Clear walnut wood with distinguished light to chocolate brown coloring
  • Stain or clear-coat for a beautiful finish
  • Ideal for moulding, furniture, cabinets, DIY projects, hobbies, and more
  • Due to the inherent characteristics of wood, color and grain may vary between individual boards
  • Sustainably harvested wood
  • Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project
  • California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS

Product Overview

  • Surfaced four sides (S4S) hardwood board
  • Premium clear walnut wood
  • Great for interior home projects
Model #: W16010306X
Internet #: 206201592

Walnut S4S boards add elegant finishing details and emphasize the special care that has gone into your home’s interior. Perfect for a variety of projects, Builders Choice premium walnut wood is easy to work with and great for machining and finishing. Boards are surfaced four sides (S4S) with flat and parallel faces and edges. Featuring only the finest grade and straight grain texture, it’s easy to achieve a natural or rustic look with millwork, furniture, shelving, and much more.

  • Actual: 3/4 in. thickness x 2-1/2 in. width x 6 ft. length
  • Smooth surface on all 4 sides (S4S) requires minimal sanding
  • Recommended for interior use
  • Clear walnut wood with distinguished light to chocolate brown coloring
  • Stain or clear-coat for a beautiful finish
  • Ideal for moulding, furniture, cabinets, DIY projects, hobbies, and more
  • Due to the inherent characteristics of wood, color and grain may vary between individual boards
  • Sustainably harvested wood
  • Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project
  • California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS

Info & Guides

You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. Download a free copy from the Adobe Web site.

Compare Similar

Compare Similar Products
Brand Builders Choice Builders Choice Builders Choice Swaner Hardwood
Name 1 in. x 2 in. x 6 ft. S4S Walnut Board 1 in. x 3 in. x 6 ft. S4S Walnut Board 1 in. x 3 in. x 8 ft. S4S Walnut Board 1 in. x 6 in. x 2 ft. S4S Select Walnut Board (Actual: 0.75 in. x 5.5 in. x 24 in.) (5-Pack)
Price
$24.77
$35.73
$41.22
$82.53
Ratings (8) (4) (7) (14)
View Product View Product View Product View Product

Specifications

Dimensions

Actual Product Length (ft.)
6
Actual Product Thickness (in.)
.75
Actual Product Width (in.)
2.5
Coverage Area (sq. ft.)
2 ft²
Nominal Product Length (ft.)
6
Nominal Product Thickness (in.)
1
Nominal Product Width (in.)
3

Details

Appearance Board Type
Hardwood Boards
Board Joint Type
Square Edge
Fastener recommendation
Nail or screw
Features
Paintable,Stainable
Finish Type
Unfinished
Lumber Grade
S4S
Material
Wood
Moisture content
Kiln Dried
Number Of Boards Per Pack
1
Returnable
90-Day
Texture
Smooth

Warranty / Certifications

Manufacturer Warranty
None

Specifications

Dimensions

Actual Product Length (ft.)
6
Actual Product Thickness (in.)
.75
Actual Product Width (in.)
2.5
Coverage Area (sq. ft.)
2 ft²
Nominal Product Length (ft.)
6
Nominal Product Thickness (in.)
1
Nominal Product Width (in.)
3

Details

Appearance Board Type
Hardwood Boards
Board Joint Type
Square Edge
Fastener recommendation
Nail or screw
Features
Paintable,Stainable
Finish Type
Unfinished
Lumber Grade
S4S
Material
Wood
Moisture content
Kiln Dried
Number Of Boards Per Pack
1
Returnable
90-Day
Texture
Smooth

Warranty / Certifications

Manufacturer Warranty
None

Questions & Answers

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 12ms
  • QUESTIONS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

Customer Reviews

1 in. x 3 in. x 6 ft. S4S Walnut Board is rated 3.3 out of 5 by 4.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from The walnut boards were 65% Sap Wood.... The walnut boards were 65% Sap Wood.
Date published: 2018-10-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Board was well packaged and arrived in near perfect condition.... Board was well packaged and arrived in near perfect condition. There was a bit of a knot hole (which is not unexpected since it is wood) which impacts a bit of the usefulness of a small board costing $30. Overall, I am very satisfied with what I received.
Date published: 2018-03-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good quality as I expected.... Good quality as I expected.
Date published: 2018-02-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by from 85% of the piece was useable. The remaining 15% was... 85% of the piece was useable. The remaining 15% was cracked. Enough was usable for the project.
Date published: 2017-09-12
  • y_2019, m_6, d_18, h_22
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
  • loc_, sid_206201592, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_homedepot
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 23ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT