Gable vents provide added architectural detail with their wood grain finish and sharp distinctive characteristics. They offer key features that have become the benchmark in the industry. Installation is easy with our wide nailing flange, leveling lines, and adjustable stop gauge. Our patented snap-on trim ring hides rough cuts and reduces installation time, while providing a finished appearance once the vent has been installed. Our vents utilize a double baffle design that blocks a direct view into the home and provides added protection against wind-driven rain and snow. The sealed-in fiberglass screen offers complete insect and animal protection. Each gable vent has more venting area than industry standards. Available in 24 colors or a separate paintable option (color code 030). Limited lifetime warranty. Polypropylene/polystyrene.
- Net free venting area: 26 sq. in. rough opening: 5 in. x 6 in.
- Durable, maintenance-free U.V. stabilized, deep wood grain texture, constructed with color molded-through so they won't scratch, flake, or fade
- Easy to install on all types of exteriors: wood, vinyl, stucco, brick, or fiber cement
- Double-baffle design for privacy and weather protection
- Snap-on trim ring facilitates installation, hides rough cuts and offers a finished appearance
- Wide nailing flange, leveling lines and adjustable-stop gauge for installation convenience
- Cannot be painted or stained
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Return Policy