The Bully Tools Steel Tamping and Digging Bar measures 68 in. long. The tool comes with a limited lifetime warranty that protects against defects in material and workmanship. Founded in 1994. Bully Tools manufactures gardening and farm tools, shingle removers, floor scrapers, forestry and other specialty tools. With an unprecedented history of quality, Bully Tools is committed to applying the same reliability to our business practices. Bully Tools continues to grow and adapt to meet the ever changing needs of the economy and their consumers.
- Ideal for digging into tough and rocky ground, as well as tampering soil with the opposite end flat plate
- 3/8″ thick blade easily cuts through dirt, clay, mud, and rocky terrain, and the 3/8″ thick plate end allows you to tamper the ground as well
- Thick steel manufacturing adds the perfect amount of weight to ease the digging and tampering process
- All steel construction from 100% Made In The USA steel, up to 30% more durable against foreign competitors
- Protecting and durable powdered coat finish helps prevent rusting and extend tool life
- DIGGING POWER - Constructed from 100% Made In The USA steel, this 3/8″ thick steel blade will break up and dig through the toughest and rockiest terrain you must work through in your yard or on the job site
- FINISH THE JOB - By simply flipping the digging bar over, you now can immediately tamper and flatten the ground down to a level surface with the flat steel plate end, making this the ultimate combination of a digging bar and a steel plate tamper, all in one product