C.H. Hanson manufactures this 2 in. 2 in. metal spring clamps are 1 of the most versatile clamp in the market. Simply squeeze the handles to open jaws and clamp on just about anything. Spring clamps are a great solution for professionals, homeowners and renters, used for securing tarps and table cloth, work holding, wood working, metal working, craft projects, keeping items secured down in the wind and rain, hold up to weather, and are a great tool to keep a handful around for jobs that come up. Give a CH Hanson spring clamp a squeeze and feel the difference. Other products have lateral play in the jaws due to their designs. CH Hanson clamps feature a tanged compression spring that keeps the clamp jaws in alignment.
- Made with high-quality forged American steel
- Up to 30% stronger than imports
- Strong spring components allow for superior grip and hold
- Built for craftsmen everywhere by C.H. Hanson CO since 1866
- Great solution for professionals, homeowners, and DIY-ers
- Built to last
- CH Hanson clamps feature a tanged compression spring that keeps the clamp jaws in alignment