The AirShim Pro is a contractor-grade inflatable air wedge for window, door and cabinet installations. It replaces damaging pry bars and wooden shims. The AirShim Pro allows a single installer to position and hold items in place, saving job site time and reducing labor costs by providing an extra hand in installations. It's perfect for window and door installers, interior construction professionals, installers of appliances and small equipment, other skilled craftsmen and serious DIYs. Versatile - can be used in the shop, on the job site, in the home or anywhere you need to lift and align objects.
- AirShim has been certified by SGS for a 500 lbs. load rating that safely handles full size installations with just a single installer, saving time and labor costs
- Lift, shift, align, level and plumb by utilizing multiple AirShims below, above, left and right of heavy objects you can fine-tune their positioning with easy adjustments from all 4 sides resulting in faster, more secure placements
- Rounded corner and internal stiffener gets into tight 3/32 in. gaps and won't fold under pressure
- Wide 3 in. gap spanning capacity means greater lifting or pushing range and more versatility on the job or around the house
- Soft, no-scuff cover leaves no marks and poses no risk of damage to surrounding surfaces
- Easy 1-handed operation using simple squeeze pump and precise bleeder valve lets you raise and lower to perfect alignments
- Deflated size is approximately 5.25 in. W x 10.75 in. L