Carrier Infinity Series air conditioners offer the latest in communicating comfort technology from the company that invented modern air conditioning. Designed, developed and tested ahead of industry trends and global initiatives, Infinity air conditioners intelligently maximize your family's comfort, minimize your utility bills and continue to do so year after year with superior quality and reliability. This ENERGY STAR qualified lineup includes variable-speed and multi-stage models, advanced humidity reducing technology, compact cabinets and units designed specifically for the rigors of coastal area installations. Our flagship model, the Infinity 21, achieves efficiency ratings that can really make a difference on your electric bill. No matter which model in this exceptional family you choose, you will be rewarded with superior performance. What does the in-home consultation include, During your consultation, an expert will visit your home to: determine the best way of replacing your existing system, perform a load calculation to determine proper size of system for your home, discuss product and extended service options that best fit your needs and budget, discuss dehumidification, humidification and air filtration options, review financing options, provide an estimate on the cost of your new system replacement, and identify installation date for your new system.
- Energy Efficiency - Up to 21 SEER cooling efficiency
- Comfort -Multi-stage models delivers ideal humidity and temperature control when installed with an Infinity Touch control
- Durability - WeatherArmourTM Ultra cabinet protection provides exceptional protection from the outdoor elements
- Notifications- Maintenance and service reminders through advanced system diagnostics of the Infinity Touch control
- Environment -Carrier was the first to offer systems with Puron refrigerant, which does not contribute to ozone depletion