Cen-Tecs 93103 is a 1 of a kind universal accessory set fitting to all types of vacuums accepting industry standard diameters in 1.25 in., 1.375 in. and 1.50 in. accessories making it a confident choice for domestic and commercial use. The unique soft grip handle pitches all the accessories at a comfortable degree angle more natural for cleaning with the extended handle and longer tools. It is an ideal choice for use with home shop vacuums, domestic canister vacuums and commercial back pack and wet-dry vacuums. Those looking for an accessory set for detailing cars, boats or RV's will find the set particularly useful. Commercial use in movie theaters and like public spaces will like the large openings which allow 1 to capture large debris without having to hand feed the tools like traditional tools. The 93103 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Honeywell, VacuMaid, Vacuflo, Cyclovac, Imperium, Nutone and MD. It is ideal for use with commercial back pack vacuums and wet-dry vacuums including Pro-Team, Nilfisk, Tennant, Karcher, Hawk, Sandia, Power Flight, Hoover and Mercury. The 93103 is compatible and of benefit in use with home shop vacuums like Shop-Vac; Ridgid; Vacmaster and Craftsman. Using the 35 mm connector the accessories will work with premium European domestic vacuums like Meile and Sebo vacuums.
- Tool set includes a soft grip wide throated handle, a long and wide paddle crevice, an upholstery tool and a nylon paint brush soft dusting tool
- Designed to work with vacuums accepting accessory tools in the most popular industry standard neck diameters of 1.25 in., 1.375 in. and 1.50 in.
- All attachments feature large openings to permit the tools to capture fine dust in the home to very coarse debris often found in cars and work vehicles, the large opening maximizes the power and airflow from your vacuum helping to lift dirt and debris into the airstream
- Unlike typical accessory sets, the upholstery tool sits at a comfortable 30° angle to the handle for a more natural and comfortable angle for cleaning
- 10 in. L x 3 in. W paddle crevice is designed to fit to the handle extending the length to a fully 16 in., making it ideal for use along the console in a car, in theater seating and for extended reach under furnishings, the tapered throat ensures airflow is maintained to permit debris to be carried away
- Tool can be tipped back for gentle cleaning or forward to raise matted surfaces or surfaces with dirt that needs a bit of abrasion to release it from the carpeted surface, adding the upholstery tool to the soft grip handle gives you the performance found in commercial carwash tools
- Includes a paint brush soft nylon bristle making it ideal for textured surfaces like car louvers on the dash, keyboards and screens on televisions and computers, the longer fill to the top of the brush reaches into tight spaces to help raise the debris into the air stream