This sauce pan is perfect for making delicious sweet or savoury sauces and reductions. The wooden handle provides a cool, sturdy grip, making it easy to go from stove top or oven to table. The spouton the edge allows for easy, drip free pouring. Chasseur cookware, made in France, are cast from solid iron and treated with multiple layers of non-reactive enamel to ensure durability and longevity.
- Use on all stovetop surfaces, and open flame
- Chasseur cast iron enameled cookware has been handmade in France since 1924
- Spreads heat evenly and retention of heat provides energy savings
- Easy maintenance and effortless cleanup, dishwasher safe
- 10-year manufacturer warranty
- Enamel resists chipping and cracking
- Wood handle is designed for a secure and cool grip