Rest easy in a Ravenna ConnectCurve Hammock. Time spent on your patio or by the pool is meant to be indulgent, treat yourself with quality materials. The durable double bed is made of solution-dyed, woven polyester fabric. The gentle curve of the bamboo spreader bars naturally turns the hammock into a sanctuary for you to drift away in. Spreader bars separate and allow the hammock to be folded, rolled and transported simply, so your options are open for wherever you want to go to relocate and relax. The rich, yet reserved colors that coordinate with the rest of the Ravenna Outdoor Living Collection, the stability of the curved spreader bar design and the storability of these hammocks enrich your outdoor lifestyle experience. Stylish and feature-rich, Ravenna aims to please, helping you redefine your outdoor gathering places and Discover More Time Outdoors. We hope to help you have a great time in your yard and home. If you have any questions or concerns or if your hammock fails within the warranty period, look for us online and take advantage of our Hassle-Free warranty program supported by our US-based customer service team.
- Premium double hammock: the hammock bed size is 81 in. L x 55 in. W, the full length including ropes is 140 in. L, making this hammock perfect for 1 or cozy for 2 with a maximum weight capacity of 450 lbs.
- 1-year limited warranty: we provide a 1-year limited warranty on our Ravenna ConnectCurve quilted hammocks
- Designed for comfort: the curved spreader bar creates a naturally supportive resting place for a relaxing hammock experience
- Ready for the outdoors: water-repellent, solution-dyed, woven polyester fabric resists weathering, making this a great outdoor hammock, perfect for your patio or backyard
- Easy to pack or store: the durable, 100% bamboo folding spreader bar separates at the center so the hammock can be rolled down to a packable size and stored or transported in the fabric bag with shoulder strap that comes with the hammock
- Maximum weight capacity of 450 lbs./200 kg, if you combine a hammock with a hammock stand, please defer to the lesser of 2 weight capacities and never exceed the smaller maximum weight capacity of either the stand or hammock