Our Café Special® blend is designed to highlight coffee beans known for their sweeter profile. After harvesting, the coffee is allowed to dry naturally in the sun, locking in flavor unique to South and Central America. We roast this coffee to a medium-dark color to bring out notes of caramel and cocoa, giving you the taste of your favorite café right at home.
- Smooth, flavorful blend with notes of caramel and cocoa
- Community Coffee gives back to our partners & local communities in every way we can. That includes using responsibly-sourced coffee beans, donating to programs that support military service members and giving back to local schools and education
- Every step in our coffee’s journey is taken with an uncompromising commitment to quality and an unparalleled passion for great ground and whole bean coffee. We adhere to the stringent standards of the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) to deliver the best cup to our customers
- We have been dedicated to sustainability from farm-to-cup for years, and now we have joined the Sustainable Coffee Challenge. As part of this challenge, we have now achieved the goal of being 100% responsibly sourced within our coffee supply chain
- We take high quality 100% Arabica beans, roast them & grind them to perfection. Our ground coffee is constantly watched, brewed & tasted by our experts for rich & flavorful coffee
- Since Community Coffee Company was started in 1919, it’s been family owned and family operated. We still work with many of the same family-run farms we’ve worked with for generations. Generations of coffee drinkers have trusted us to serve them only the best coffee
- Return Policy