STRUCTODEK HD is not only an integral roofing system component; it also makes roofing easier with physical properties that generate structural rigidity and dimensional stability.The wood fiberboard composition of STRUCTODEK HD possesses natural bonding qualities, resulting in superior adhesion capabilities. Adhesive tightly grasps the fibers of STRUCTODEK HD without causing excess absorption, providing a solid and secure roof system which bonds very well with many asphalt, coal tar, and cold-process adhesive products. The lightweight nature of STRUCTODEK HD is better than heavier alternatives and will keep the roof load below the specified maximum weight.
- Made of fiberboard
- 100% Reclaimed/recycled content
- Can be cut with a standard utility knife with no irritating dust
- Adds rigidity to foam insulation and the entire roof deck
- Withstands normal deck traffic during and after membrane application
- Use in asphalt and single-ply roofing systems and as a recovery board
- Return Policy