The Danco Waterproof Sealant Grease is ideal for lubricating faucet stems, valves and cartridges when repairing a leaky faucet. Waterproof faucet grease helps reduce friction provides long-lasting lubrication and helps hard-turning faucets work smoothly. This plumber's faucet grease also works good as an installation aid for inserting parts that will be making a seal and will not be moving again. The valve grease is water resilient, oxidation resistant and can be used on ceramic stems. It retains its consistency in temperatures from -40°F to 400°F. Faucet grease can be formulated for many plumbing applications.
- PLUMBERS FAUCET AND VALVE GREASE: Ideal for lubricating faucet stems valves and cartridges when repairing a leaky faucet
- LUBRICANT GREASE: Contains high raw silicone content making it better for long term lubricant hold & helps hard-turning faucets work smoothly
- NSF 61 APPROVED: Designed for use as a waterproof lubricant on faucets valve stems cartridges and is safe for nitrite/rubber O-rings
- WATERPROOF SILICONE BASE IS SAFE: No chemical contamination to drinking water retains its consistency in temperatures from -40° to 400° F and does not contain petroleum
- ODORLESS and COLORLESS: Odorless scent makes this product easy to work with during application and no pigment for clean use
- RESISTANCE: The grease is water resistant and oxidation resistant, waterproof faucet grease helps reduce friction and provides long-lasting lubrication
- HOUSEHOLD USES: Our 0.5 oz. container size of waterproof sealant can be used to lubricate door hinges threads on shower heads & bolts toilet gaskets and flashlight O-rings