The Diablo 1-1/2 in. High-Speed Steel Forstner Bit drills straight, angled and overlapping holes in all types of wood. The bit features a double-ground serrated edge for less splintering and chipping. Diablo's premium Forstner bits drill precise holes with virtually no tear out.
- Requires minimum chuck size of 3/8 in.
- Drills straight, angled and overlapping holes in all types of wood
- Forged construction of the hardened steel body warrants a long bit life and a sharp cutting edge
- Ultra-sharp spur guarantees an accurate hole without walking on the material
- Steep, angled cutting edges produce smooth, flat holes and create chisel-like curls for fast, clean chip removal