Ideal for general stock removal, the Diablo 1/4 in. x 1 in. Carbide Straight Router Bit has a kickback-reducing design that fosters smooth, balanced operation for controlled, safe cuts. It's constructed with solid carbide to withstand high temperatures and features a non-stick coating to reduce friction. Impact resistance comes courtesy of tri-metal brazing, keeping vibrations to a minimum for superb maneuverability.
- Provides a safe, controlled cut ideal for general stock removal
- Tri-metal brazing provides an impact-resistant bond between the carbide and bit
- Solid carbide is corrosion-resistant and stands up to heavy-duty use
- Requires a minimum chuck size of 1/4 in.
- Overall diameter = 1/4 in.
- Carbide height = 1 in.
- Shank diameter = 1/4 in.
- Overall length = 2-1/2 in.