The Diablo 1 in. High-Speed Steel Forstner Bit drills straight, angled and overlapping holes in all types of wood without splintering. It features a double-ground serrated edge for less splintering and chipping.
- Minimum chuck size of 3/8 in.
- Drills straight, angled and overlapping holes in all types of wood
- Forged construction of the hardened steel body warrants a long bit life and a sharper cutting edge
- Ultra-sharp center spur ensures an accurate hole without walking on material
- Steep, angled cutting edges produce smooth, flat holes and create chisel-like curls for fast, clean chip removal