Diablo's Ultra Finish Blades offer the quality that fine cabinetmakers expect with the capability to handle the extreme conditions of professional construction. Diablo's 7-1/4 in. 60-Tooth blade produces a remarkably clean, chip-free cut that requires little to no sanding. Ideal for crosscutting oak, pine, melamine, veneer plywood and delicate molding.
- TiCo Hi-density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD Non-stick coating protects from heat, gumming, and corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened steel body warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge
- Laser-cut heat expansion slots for true and straight cutting
- Red saw blades are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc.
- Return Policy