The DURA Plastic Products is a 1 in. x 1/2 in. Schedule 40 PVC 90° Reducing Elbow. It joins threaded fittings with Schedule 40 PVC pipe at a 90° angle. It is manufactured from type 1 grade 1 PVC for optimum performance.
- Schedule 40 PVC requires the use of a primer before cementing
- Connects lengths of schedule 40 PVC pipe at 90°
- Designed for use with cold water pressure systems
- Solvent weld slip joint x female iron pipe thread (FIPT) connection
- Maximum working pressure of 270 psi
- Do not test or use with compressed air or gas, or compressed air or gas systems
- Note: Product may vary by store