The Hardwood Wrench Board Straightening Tool provides contractors and Do-It-Yourself homeowners the capability to straighten the most difficult warped deck boards from practically any angle. This wrench exerts 1,100 lbs. of pushing force using just one hand, configured for either the left-hand or right-hand direction. The Hardwood Wrench deck board bending tool is effortless to operate by a single deck installer. All it takes is a simple swing of the tool's handle to straighten a warped board and the self-locking cam holds the board in place for true hands-free deck fastening. This deck tool operates on single or double joists upwards to 3.5 in. wide and almost every kind of deck material. The reversible handle provides multi-directional usage for areas with limited space or to straighten a deck board on the outside of a deck framework. The stainless steel handles as well as the joist pins can simply be flipped, reversed, and expanded to work on any warped board at practically any angle. The knurled joist pin securing knobs can be flipped to grip framing where there may not be enough clearance for traditional joist pins, or to straighten rain-screen hardwood siding boards. Reduce deck installation times drastically when fastening deck boards and watch production time increase for additional profitability.
- Straightens hardwood deck boards with 1-hand and eliminates the need to use a chisel to push boards into place for fastener installations
- Pushing force of 1,100 lbs. of pressure to straighten warped boards
- Knurled stainless steel joist pins grip joists tightly; aircraft grade aluminum locking cam provides hands-free fastening
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel handle pins create 10 different wrench configurations
- Adjustable stainless steel joist pins for use on single and double joists up to 3.5 in.
- Solid American ash hardwoods handle for 1-man installations
- Stainless steel multi-position handle permits left or right hand operation direction
- Reversible knurled joist pins also work on rain screen siding