Digi-Pas DWL1300XY is an AFFORDABLE Dual-Axis, Wireless Bluetooth-enabled, Smart Machinist Level, Digital Inclinometer designed for modern industrial and professional users. SIMULTANEOUSLY reads both X and Y axis levelling status wirelessly (One App included to redeem) with smartphones/tablets while adjusting footings of precision machines and equipment. Greatly CUTDOWN installation, setup and maintenance TIME and improve alignment QUALITY with precision. Digi-Pas 2-axis Precision Digital Level is highly precise. ACCURACY performance to specification has been verified by accredited 3rd party calibration laboratories and test bodies in US, Japan and Germany in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and/or ANSI/NCSL Z540-1 standard, traceable to NIST, JIS and DIN. Effective APPLICATIONS for INSTALLATION, SETUP and MAINTENANCE of precision CNC machines, Vision Measurement equipment, CT Scan and MRI equipment, Automotive and Semiconductor Manufacturing equipment, Precision Engineering Machinery etc.
- Digi-Pas 2-axis smart machinist level is now very affordable, it replaces old-fashioned spirit vial level, tedious repetition on going back-and-forth checking bubble position in-between tiny graduation lines is now things of the past
- Wirelessly pairs to smartphones/tablets (1 app inclusive for Apple/Android), instantly displays both X and Y axis level status (digital and graphic) on your phone screen while you simultaneously adjusting machines footings over Bluetooth range
- Greatly cutdown time (by over 70%) and improve quality of installation, setup and maintenance of precision machine alignments in a smart way, tens of thousands Digi-Pas digital levels shipped worldwide in just few months
- Resolution: 0.002/feet or 40-second (0.18 mm/m or 0.01)
- Measurement range: 1.0 or 0 to 5.00 accuracy: 0.004/feet or 80-second (0.02) from 0 to 1.00, operating temperature range: 10° to 120°F. Bluetooth range: approximately 50 ft.
- Accuracy of Digi-Pas digital level has been certified by accredited Calibration and Test bodies traceable to NIST, JIS and DIN, this item includes a manufacturer's Calibration Certificate, users who needs a NIST-traceable Calibration Certificate with data, please visit our website for reference sample certificates and contact our sales support team
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs