Digi-Pas DWL1500XY is an affordable Dual-Axis, Wireless, Smart Master Machinist Level, Digital Inclinometer designed for modern industrial and professional users. Simultaneously read both X and Y axis levelling status wirelessly 1 App included to redeem) with smartphones/tablets while adjusting footings of precision machines/equipment. This greatly cutdown installation, setup and maintenance time effortlessly 1-man operation) and improve alignment quality with great precision. Digi-Pas Machinist Digital Level is highly precise. Accuracy to specification has been certified by accredited 3rd party calibration laboratories and test bodies in US, Japan and Germany in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and/or ANSI/NCSL Z540-1 standard, traceable to NIST, JIS and DIN. Effective Applications for installation, setup and maintenance of precision CNC machines, Vision Measurement equipment, CT Scan and MRI equipment, Automotive and Semiconductor Manufacturing equipment, Precision Engineering machinery etc.
- Digi-Pas 2-axis master machinist precision level and digital inclinometer replaces old-fashioned spirit vial level, tedious repetition on going back-and-forth checking bubble position in-between tiny graduation lines is now things of the past
- Wirelessly pairs to smartphones/tablets (1 app inclusive for Apple/Android), instantly displays both X and Y axis level status (digital and graphic) on your phone screen while you were simultaneously adjusting machines footings over Bluetooth range
- Greatly cutdown time by more than 70%, and improve quality with utmost precision during installation, setup and maintenance of precision machines, X-Y table straightness checking and alignment-sensitive equipment in a smart way, tens of thousands Digi-Pas digital levels shipped worldwide in just few months
- Resolution: 0.0002/feet or 5-second (0.02 mm/m or 0.001), measurement range: 0.4 or 0 to 2.000
- Accuracy: 0.0004/feet or 10-second (0.002) from 0 to 0.500, operating temperature range: 10° to 120°F. Bluetooth range: approximately 50 ft.
- Accuracy of Digi-Pas digital level has been certified by accredited Calibration and Test Laboratories traceable to NIST, JIS and DIN, this item includes a manufacturer's Calibration Certificate, users who needs a NIST-traceable Calibration Certificate with data, please visit our website for sample certificates and contact our sales support team
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs