For All Your Hard-to-reach Hanging, Pushing, Pulling and Retrieval Needs--The DocaPole Big-Reach Hook boasts a patented, notched push-pull design with reinforced retrieval, push, and pull points. The top's "M-design" and guard notches maximize control for hanging ropes, chords, lines, and string lights.This super sturdy steel and zinc-coated hook is rust-proof, fire-proof, and ready for any job you throw at it. Featuring a solid, milled housing unit, wrench nut, locking screw, standard threading, and dual-purpose push Plus pull design, the DocaPole Big-Reach Hook is perfect for all your hard-to-reach hanging and retrieval needs. Useful for a seemingly infinite number of tasks around the house, in the garden, on the boat, at the work site, while camping, and more. -Hang String Lights or Christmas Lights on outdoor trees and bushes, tall Christmas trees, and on home exteriors.-Manage sail lines, studio chords, theater ropes, rock climbing ropes, extension chords, boat ropes, and all other types of string, ropes, lines and wires.-Hang bird feeders, hammocks, hanging plants, curtains, blinds, flags, banners, and any other hanging item.-Pull down loose branches out of trees and off roofs. Retrieve balls, frisbees, drones, and other items that get stuck in trees or on roofs. Whether it's on the boat, in the truck, or around the house - you'll be surprised how often the DocaPole Big-Reach Hook comes in handy. (Pole sold separately).
- Highest quality pole hook on the market - constructed from a non-rusting zinc alloy, the DocaPole big-reach pole hook is the sturdiest pole hook attachment available - the nig-reach hook is perfect for all your hard-to-reach hanging and retrieval needs
- Patented push plus pull design - m-shaped hook features both pull and retrieval points on the hook, easily facilitating the hanging, pushing, and retrieval of objects in high-up, hard-to-reach places
- Locking screw and wrench nut- screw the hook onto any standard threaded pole and use the locking screw to ensure the pole does not spin loose during use - this is the only pole on the market with a locking screw
- Universal twist-on design - use with any standard ACME threaded extension pole, telescoping pole, broom handle, or other threaded handle - pair with a 12 ft. or 24 ft. DocaPole extension pole for the ultimate pole hook
- Infinite uses - hang lights, lanterns, wreathes, plants, bird feeders, position hard-to-handle objects, pull branches off the roof, retrieve balls, frisbees, drones and other objects from trees, roofs, pools, lakes, ponds, and other hard to reach spots