The Ultimate Pruning Attachment DocaPole GoSaw Pole and Hand Pruning Saw The fabulous DocaPole BIG-REACH GoSaw is the new must-have tool for home owners, property managers and landscape professionals in need of a simple solution for light-duty pruning high and low. 2 saws in 1, The multi-mount handle-grip design allows the GoSaw to be used as a pole saw or a hand-held pruning saw. Mounts to any standard acme-threaded extension pole or long handle (Pole NOT included). The threaded insert can also be removed so the saw can mount to non-threaded pruning poles. Super sharp 13 in. blade with precision-ground 3-sided tooth design and bi-directional cutting action. Durable, rust-resistant hard-chrome plate finish provides a smooth cut and extends the life of the blade. Comfort-grip handle design takes the pain and suffering out of pruning by hand. Internal set screw locks the handle securely into place for smooth, easy cuts. Poles are NOT included with the GoSaw product set. Mount on pole or use by hand 13 in. razor sharp bi-directional cut 3X-sided taper-ground tooth design Secure-fit locking screw (DocaPole SOLD SEPARATELY) Use By Hand or Mount on Extension Pole The DocaPole GoSaw Pruner will get the job done. Combine it with a 24 ft. DocaPole Extension Pole for the Ultimate High-Reach Pruning Solution.
- Guaranteed to be the absolute best dual-use pruning saw and tree pruner on the market today
- 2 great uses in 1 saw, use as a pole saw for pruning high limbs or branches or as a hand-held saw for pruning and grooming lower branches, brush, and logs
- Razor sharp 13 in. bi-directional cut with 3X tooth design, durable, rust-resistant hard-chrome plate finish provides a smooth cut and extends the life of the blade, sturdy, lightweight handle with comfort grip
- Fits all standard acme-threaded extension poles or long handles (pole not included), best to use with metal tipped poles, such as the 12 ft. or 24 ft. DocaPole extension pole
- Fully assembled and ready to go out of the box, 100% satisfaction guarantee